Webinar Series: Stress Management & Self-Care for Nurses - May 27 | 8:00-9:00 PM EST
Presented by: CCA, Inc.
On Behalf of: ANA-Michigan, Iowa Nurses Association, Oklahoma Nurses Association, and Wyoming Nurses Association
The webinar will be offered three different times for your convenience:
- May 27, 2020 | 8:00-9:00 PM EDT (Register here)
- May 30, 2020 | 12:00-1:00 AM EDT (Register here)
- June 5, 2020 | 4:00-5:00 PM EDT (TBD)
Nationwide, nurses are dealing with unprecedented levels of mental strain during this time of crisis. Not only is there fear for their own health and safety, but also concern for their loved ones at home. Stress and anxiety have become the new norm during this pandemic.
ANA-Michigan, Iowa Nurses Association, Oklahoma Nurses Association, and Wyoming Nurses Association are dedicated to the well-being of our members and have partnered with CCA, Inc., to offer a webinar offered four different times focusing on stress management, self-care, and emotional support for nurses. We are dedicated to providing our members with the best tools and information available, especially during these times of crisis, and are pleased to partner with CCA to bring this resource to our nurses.
These webinars are complimentary and will be moderated by CCA.
- Understand your strengths in times of crisis
- Develop your resiliency skills
- Practice self-care as a caregiver
- Manage secondary stress and compassion fatigue