Call for Leadership: Creative, Innovative & Passionate Nurse Leaders Needed
The ANA-Michigan Nominations Committee is seeking interested members who wish to serve in an executive leadership role on the Board of Directors to help advance the organization's strategic plan, as well as the nursing profession. All positions are for a term that will begin upon the conclusion of the Annual Assembly at the Annual Conference on Friday, April 1, 2022 and go for two years until Spring of 2024.
The deadline to apply is Thursday, January 13, 2022, at 5:00 pm.
Opportunities to Lead:
Duties for each elected position, specific qualifications and responsibilities are available by clicking on each of the following positions:
All interested candidates are encouraged to review the ANA-MI Campaign Guidelines.
The Nominations Committee Chair, Carole Stacy, is available to answer any questions potential candidates may have regarding running for office. Carole can be reached at CaroleStacy7@gmail.com.
Dates of Significance
· Nov. 19 - Consent to Serve opens for members to apply
· Jan. 13 - Consent to Serve closes for members to apply at 5:00 pm ET
· Jan. 28 - Slate of Candidates will be announced
· Mar. 1 - Voting opens via electronic election ballots
· Mar. 15 - Voting closes via electronic election ballots
· Apr. 1 - The elected candidates will be announced at the Annual Assembly during the 2022 Annual Conference
How to Apply
To apply, all interested candidates must complete a Consent to Serve form by 5:00 pm ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022.